Wednesday 6 September 2017

Welcome back as Year 8s!

Hello!

We have some sorting out to do this lesson ready for the rest of the year.  

1.  I need you to go to Settings on your current Comp Sci blog.  

2.  Scroll down the middle section and find Permissions and Authors.

3.  Add an author and type in my email address          nwordsworth@thecooperschool.co.uk.    The click Invite Author.

4.  I will check my emails and let you know when I've received it.

5.  Now you need to make a new blog!

6.  This blog will be your Comp Sci Assessment blog.  It should be called this, plus have your name in the title and address so I know whose it is.

7.  Once made, in Settings again, you need to add me as an author and also the Comp Sci department.  Their email address is    compsci@thecooperschool.co.uk

8.   I will check the department emails and let you know when I've received it.

For the rest of the lesson......

9.  Create a slideshow aimed at our new Year 7s, explaining how they can keep themselves safe online both at school and at home.

10.  Share your slideshow to Anyone with the link (Click 'Share', then 'Advanced', and change it from 'Private').

11.  Make a new post on your original blog, call it E-safety, and publish!



No comments:

Post a Comment