Friday 2 February 2018

Python Consolidation Lesson 5

This lesson is about consolidating all that you have learned in this unit about programming in Python.

Here is a link to my slideshow which has screenshots of programming we have used for different tasks, plus the tasks for you to do this lesson....

Slideshow of reminders and tasks for the lesson

Bronze - you can choose any task

Silver - you can choose any tasks, except Task A

Gold - you can choose any task, except Tasks A and B

I will come round and check your progress.  As you complete each Task, put your hand up to show me that the program works and I'll mark it off.
I shall expect to see at least 2 ticks per person n my mark book by the end of the lesson!

First lesson back after half term - you have  a test on Python!


No comments:

Post a Comment